Server Team Meeting, 2019-01-15¶
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt, Bastian Bringenberg
Excused: Steffen Gebert
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2018-12-18
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
- Bastian will take care of OTRS cleanup in the next 14 days.
Server Updates and Server Monitoring¶
- Currently we do this manually shall we enable auto update && upgrade or do this via ansible? => Bastian will create tickets for update and reboot later this week
- Shall we somehow reduce the "info" mailings of our monitoring? I personally often miss important mails due too much bla mails. => This stays as we don't want to put manpower in it.
- Stephan only needs to verify if ldap works and will deploy after he verified and has time to do this.
- Bastian will create a ticket to verify the security of ldap
- [INFO] Invoices for 2018 until 2019-01-19
- [TODO] Create invoices for acknowledgements / projects / maintenance (Michael)
- The next meeting will take place on Friday, January 29, 2019 17:00 CET
End of the meeting: 18:05 CET.