Server Team Meeting, 2019-01-29¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt, Bastian Bringenberg
Excused: Steffen Gebert, Andreas Beutel
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2018-01-15
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
- Delete Requests will be started at Saturday ( only those who are requested to be deleted by GDPR Team )
- Only 10 tickets left, last work was closing a lot of tickets
- GDPR Tickets need to be moved to us after first check
- We are taking a look on this pretty fast in order to replace etherpad with CodiMD
- Andri will take a look at exporting the etherpad data into textfiles
- Also a "read only" method could work for a while
Downtime of typo3.org¶
- We recognized downtimes when security bulletins where posted in the past and see this on our agenda to avoid it in the future.
- Bastian is going to check wether our move to kubernetes is a blocker here or if we are able to migrate and co-use our future logsystem after our move.
- Bastian will make an agenda.
- Michael and Bastian will setup a date to cleanup old forge issues to get an better overview here
Shutdown of tools.typo3.org¶
- https://tools.typo3.org/cms/merged/core.html is not used anymore as it was replaced by https://forger.typo3.com/backport.
- There are no other tools used on it.
- Michael will shutdown the server, configure Zabbix and add a twitter post.
- Stephan will add a redirect like in databags/proxy/forge.typo3.org
- We are going to check when and how to meet a sprint in 2019
- The next meeting will take place on Friday, February 12, 2019 17:00 CET
End of the meeting: 18:05 CET.