Server Team Meeting, 2019-03-12

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Steffen Gebert, Stephan GroƟberndt

Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Git & Gerrit situation

  • git.typo3.org + review.typo3.org were down multiple times during the last few days.
  • Discuss what happened.
  • After a Reboot of the Gerrit server, the RAM consumation went down from 14 GB to < 1 GB
  • TODO: add monitoring for RAM consumation
  • TODO: implement automatic rate limiting per /24 net ranges (see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/73622)
  • TODO: ban robots via robots.txt

Etherpad => hackmd migration

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 17:00 CET

End of the meeting: 18:00 CET.