Server Team Meeting, 2019-03-26

Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan GroƟberndt

Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.

Open Issues from last meetings

Status proxy & monitoring changes

  • Auto-throttling is still not implemented (Michael)
  • RealIP module could be used, but it's not needed if web applications are properly configured
  • TODO: Set up a guideline for our developers who run sites on typo3.org. Add hosting specific infos like reverseProxyIP, reverseProxySSL, reverseProxyHeaderMultiValue (Andi will take care of putting the infos together in a ticket)
  • TODO: disable throttling on the webservers. We need a new configuration flag for this in OpsOne's Puppet configuration. TODO: Andri will take care.

Next sprint

Next meeting

  • The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 12, 2019 17:00 CEST

End of the meeting: 17:30 CET.