Server Team Meeting, 2019-04-09¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CET.
Open issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2019-03-26
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
- [INFO] We decided to not use Greylog for the moment in order to put our energy into more important topics.
- [INFO] In order to have a stable forge we are going to check our offers of maintenance agreement.
Private issues in Forge¶
- see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/88114
- [TODO] Bastian will take care
Fax mails to firstname.lastname@example.org¶
- Why do they end up in our queue? see https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketZoom;TicketID=138175
- [TODO] Bastian will take care of OTRS.
Mailing Lists: Double opt in¶
- use double opt in instead of manual confirmation email?
- [INFO] Topic will be discussed again at our next sprint. No action right now.
- [INFO] 37 new Pads created within the last 2 weeks, only 5 were TYPO3 related
- [INFO] We plan to export the existing pads to text files during the sprint and have them publicly available as read-only with a banner announcing the new service based on CodiMD.
- Our next sprint takes place on Mai 19-22 in Stuttgart
- Please use the following link to register yourself: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/regular-open-sprint-may-2019-tickets-57998464970
- Everyone who is not part of our team: You are kindly welcome to join us at the sprint! Please contact Michael Stucki for questions and further information.
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, April 25, 2019 17:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 17:30 CET.