Server Team Meeting, 2019-05-07¶
Attendees: Andreas Beutel, Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Stephan Großberndt, Michael Stucki
Beginning of the meeting: 17:00 CEST.
Open issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2019-04-23
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
DDOS attack on various of our servers¶
- Long-term goal: Implement fail2ban with Nginx (or similar) like explained in https://www.nginx.com/blog/dynamic-ip-blacklisting-with-nginx-plus-and-fail2ban/
- Short-term goal: Implement throttling per /16 networks + add a /banned.html document (see link above)
- Stefan Busemann will provide a Notes-document where we put arrival dates for the sprint so he can book the hotel
- Our next sprint takes place on Mai 19-22 in Stuttgart
- Please use the following link to register yourself: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/regular-open-sprint-may-2019-tickets-57998464970
- Everyone who is not part of our team: You are kindly welcome to join us at the sprint! Please contact Michael Stucki for questions and further information.
Build pipeline for site-reviewtypo3org¶
- Builds for Gerrit fail due to Oracle Java licensing and problems with other JDKs. We will privately host the Oracle tgz to overcome this on short term.
- During the sprint we plan to move Gerrit from Chef recipe to Docker based recipe.
- Check open OTRS Tickets
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 17:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 18:00 CEST.