Server Team Meeting, 2019-06-18¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Michael Stucki, Stephan Großberndt, Andreas Beutel, Bastian Bringenberg
Beginning of the meeting: 17:35 CET.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2019-06-04
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
Gerrit Docker migration¶
- Gerrit has been successfully moved to a Docker based system
- We will be much more flexible with this setup when it comes to updates or plugin changes.
- Additionally, the Gerrit website has been upgraded from 2.16.7 to 3.0.0.
Forge Docker Container¶
- For Forge (Redmine) we plan to use a Docker based system just like with Gerrit. This is currently work in progress.
- Bastian is going to spend the next few days on finishing the Docker container for our Forge to announce a migration date in the next meeting.
- Zabbix reports "Some items are not supported". Need to discuss.
- The problem is caused by wrong checks for the Gerrit port on the proxy servers.
- Port 29418 is now forwarded to srv202 but the check still expects it on srv198.
- Michael will contact Steffen Gebert about the problem.
- More memory is needed for srv201 - Bastian will take care next week. If someone is able to take care before that would be great
- Raise disk space for srv201
- Raise disk space for srv184
- Discuss monitoring for docs.typo3.org - Bastian will disable this
- Nginx config differences on Proxy1 and Proxy2 (rate limit vs. IP blocking) - Andi
- Finish LDAP Container (started at Sprint in Stuttgart) - Andi
- Sprint Budget - Stucki
- Discuss issues with dirmngr. Decision: It will be removed again. See https://github.com/TYPO3-cookbooks/t3-base/pull/13
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 09:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 18:15 CEST.