Server Team Meeting, 2019-09-24¶
Attendees: Andri Steiner, Bastian Bringenberg, Stephan Großberndt
Excused: Michael Stucki, Andreas Beutel
Beginning of the meeting: 08:00 CEST.
Open Issues from last meetings¶
- Last meeting protocol: Meeting_2019-09-10
- Issue board: https://admin-forger.typo3.org/sprint?&boardId=CurrentTasks
- OTRS tickets: https://otrs.typo3.org/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketQueue;QueueID=21;SortBy=Age;OrderBy=Up;View=Small;Filter=All
New translation system¶
- [INFO] Georg has contacted Michael because he needs our help to proceed with the new translation system.
- [TODO] see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/89218 and https://forge.typo3.org/issues/89219]
- [INFO] assigned tasks ordered by Georg Ringer
Shut down api.typo3.org?¶
- Discuss this, see https://typo3.slack.com/archives/C041L7V6Q/p1568992622023700
- [INFO] Stephan will look at the current implementation, we'll decide to fix or shutdown api.typo3.org then
- [INFO] Bastian will send out a doodle to find a new sprint meeting and write possible locations next week
- [INFO] Prefered Date 03.11 - 06.11 in Essen
- [INFO] due to private problems from Bastian this topic is on hold till next week
- The next meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 08, 2019 08:00 CEST
End of the meeting: 08:30 CEST.