Meeting Hamburg 20100312¶
- New Members
- Elect a chairman/leader of the committee (due to http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/teams-t3a/Steering_Committee_Structure, Point 6)
Is there a budget for this chairman? I strongly suggest to make this chairman acting like a project manager -> needs budget and competences. Otherwise it will be another vage story.
Develop a strategy for TYPO3 4.x: e.g. including strategic extensions into the core AND improve them (DAM, indexed search, others)
TYPO3 5.x: Separation of coding and steering: SC should give the goals/budget and the team has to fullfill this.
How many developers are needed in a SC? 2 per Major Version? => 4 Developers should be enough.
- Next meetings: When and where? Fix the dates.
- Responsibilities: Who is doing what in the SC? We only have max. 10 persons in the team, so we must have ALL members working on different parts of the TYPO3 project: Coding, planing, organizing, leading, etc.
- Definition of SC tasks / working areas.
- SC organisation and Modus Operandi
- Voting / Disucussions / etc. om mailing lists - response time
- Responsibilities of SCMs
- Organisation of tasks
- T3A community involvement and interaction