Meeting Munchen 11th and 12th of May 2010¶
Eike Diestelkamp will be present at the SC Meeting. Kian Gould can't come unfortunately as he is at the Next conference doing a presentation about TYPO3 with Kasper. Benni Mack and Francois Suter have kindly declined our invitation for membership of the SC as they are to busy with other TYPO3 work. Benni: Release Manager TYPO3 version 4.4, Francois: Documentation and Bug Days.
Start: Monday, 10th of May 2010, 09:00 CEST @ OpenSource Press, Munich
09:00 - 14:30 Board AND SC: Combined meeting regarding the new Bylaws
14:30 - 16:15 Lunch and separate discussions of Board an SC
16:15 - 17:00 extraordinary General Assembly (eGA)
OpenSource Press, http://www.bachmaier-hofbraeu.de/
Munich -> 4 persons will join us for this
17:00 - 17:30 walk to the restaurant
17:30 - 19:00 the announced Q&A-Session
19:00 - open end: enjoying the dinner
09:00 - 13:00 Separate meetings of SC and Board (team-time)
13:00 - 14:30 Lunch break
14:30 - 19:00 Individual or combined discussions, flex-time depending on
End: Tuesday, 11th of May 2010, 19:00 CEST
- T3A community involvement and interaction
- Status of TYPO3.org relaunch
- 4 people employed by the Association. Do we need official contracts/job descriptions for that?
- Should the Association take care of extra costs like hardware as you can hardly expect it to be paid from the budget
- Organisation of certification. At the last meeting there where question about the finances which have not been answered yet.
- Communication for development status of 5.0
- TYPO3 teams - Editorial Team, Design Team
- product strategy and roadmap for v4 / v5 / FLOW3 until next spring
- FLOW3 advent calendar 2010
- phoenix sprint
- side projects
- Definition of SC tasks / working areas.
- SC organisation and Modus Operandi
- Voting / Disucussions / etc. om mailing lists - response time
- Responsibilities of SCMs
- Organisation of tasks