From 2010-09-29 to 2010-10-28
- 14:47 Work Package #10515 (New): [WIP] Content Translation Support
- h1. Content Translation Support
* Target Audience: *content editors* who want to deal with multi-lingual sites
- 14:47 Epic #10514 (Closed): EPIC: Easy Layout Creatinon for Cornelius
- 14:47 Epic #10513 (New): EPIC: System-Monitoring / Maintenance
- 14:45 Epic #10511 (Closed): EPIC: Timed Content
- 14:43 Epic #10509 (New): EPIC: Workspaces and Publishing Workflows
- 14:43 Epic #10508 (New): EPIC: Roles / Security for BE and FE / Usermanagement
* User Management for Frontend and Backend is the same.
* Users are groupable into *Groups*
- 14:40 Story #10506 (New): Minimalistic Media Browser (Files, Images, Documents)
- 14:39 Story #8798 (On Hold): As Robin I want to edit basic objects in the management view.
- 09:54 Story #8798: As Robin I want to edit basic objects in the management view.
- Don't know how you handle the stories normally, but this one could be assigned to me...
- 11:10 Story #9473 (Resolved): As Robin I want to use the content-repository to add contentelements and domain objects.
- 11:02 Story #7923 (New): As Magarethe I want to edit content on the website using inline editing
- 10:47 Story #10373 (Resolved): As Roger I want to have functional testing support in FLOW3
- 10:36 Story #10368 (Resolved): As Gerrit I want that editors don't edit content directly on the live website
- Any user editing content should do so only in their personal workspace. After an editing session TYPO3 should give th...
- this includes also the Breadcrumb Menu
- 14:45 Story #10273 (Resolved): As Roger, I want to have Doctrine2 for persistence evaluated
- * our DB structure would be compatible with other packages
* persistence is actually really usable afterwards :)
- 11:00 Story #9475: As Robin I want to use a REST service to access the content repository
- Works, but no documentation, no tests, no security policy.
- 10:59 Story #7921 (Accepted): As Magarethe I want to add pages
- It works, but the positioning widget is missing.
- 10:58 Story #7922 (Accepted): As Magarethe I want to delete pages
- This works, but the redirect to the parent page is missing.
Also available in: Atom