Actions

Meetings-September-2011

Agenda

to be discussed

Protocols

Tuesday, September 27th

[Olly]

Government Package: Lars is rather busy, so Olly will take over the integration part mainly (and do only some things together with Lars).

Olly informs Peter F. that we don't need resources after the con.

[Benni]

[Ben]

[Ingmar]

[General]

Monday, September 26th

[Olly]

  • Government package: We do the changes in work assignments as discussed on Friday

[Benni]

  • indexed search
  • phing introduction package stuff
    packaging will work from dumping a "running" TYPO3 installation and pack it into the
    government extension
    this week Benni works on creating the content masters.
    This will also enable multi-language introduction package.
    Patrick Rodacker is busy those days, so the install tool work is basically skipped.

[Ben]

[Ingmar]

[General]

  • peter can work flexible 5 days in october on integration
  • FAL review by Benni, posisbly during code sprint?

Thursday, September 21th 2011

[Olly]

✔ Console refactored
end point within TYPO3, json interaction between console and TYPO3 system
done and working nicely
➜ Refactor the parts that were working before and base them on the new architecture

Government package
No progress on TypoScript templates
We need to find another person doing it
Olly will ask Lars about it.

[Benni]

[Ben]

[Ingmar]

is getting back into the project after 4 days of non-BLE related work

[General]

Indexed_serach: documentation needed?

Wednesday, September 21th - 22nd 2011

  • No meeting, as Ingmar was not available.

Tuesday, September 20th 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Benni, Olly

[Olly]
✔ had a meeting with Jeff on TYPO3 Console last friday
✔ Peter Pröll is currently setting up the Government Package on our our integration system
➜ after release of TYPO3 4.6-beta3, continue with TYPO3 Console

[Benni]
✔ feedback from artwork21: They are going to push a21_glossary to TER by the end of the week
✔ had a look into DBDeploy (Phing target) http://dbdeploy.com/documentation/getting-started/rules-for-using-dbdeploy/
i Does another skype call with Olly and we'll look into the introduction package construction and loading.

Monday, September 19th 2011

no meeting

Friday, September 16th 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Benni, Olly, Ben, Ingmar

[Olly]
i BLE conference talk renamed to The TYPO3 Government Package
i government package: delays in Peter's part of the work (not started yet)
[Benni]
[Ben]
[Ingmar]
- planning without steffen kamper (and informing him)
- Ingmar will ask Stanislas for ExtJS 4 mirgration of the core
- DAM code sprint from 3rd till 6th October (possibly arrival on 2nd)
at the AOE office.
(note: includes German public holiday, Monday the 3rd)
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-dam/wiki/Code_Sprint_2011
[General]
=> government package: German fiirst

Tuesday, September 13th 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Benni, Olly, Ben, Ingmar

[Ingmar]

- redefined project task assignment in DAM project
  • extjs probs / steffenK
    try another week to contact steffen
    - sprint before t3con
    => ingmar will ask DKD for rooms
    - stefan galinski oder tobi liebig? * stefan is employed so only could work 1 day or so possibly

[Ben]

=> tries to contact Steffen through Peter Förger

[Benni]

=> tried merging indexed_search

the government package essentially consists of:
console
design and contents
extensions
build script

[Olly]

- communicated to go the old localconf.php way
- will prepare the localconf reader and writer in TYPO3 console
- will continue with v4 core stuff for the next two days (no BLE)

=> communicate to Peter P. that on Friday we'll package the first government package

[general]

=> next bi-weekly status report coming up Friday this week
=> some gov package by Friday?

Monday, September 12th 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Benni, Olly, Ben, Ingmar

[Olly]

✔ lars is progressing nicely with the markup http://www.artworx3d.de/lars/typo3ble/
➜ peter will start today with the set up of the TYPO3 installation, templates, etc.
➜ create personas / user stories for the gov package

=> Olly presents news from console project, including idea for new configuration mechanism
=> decided that it's too big for the scope of the BLE project, so go with the way the core currently modifies localconf.php

[Benni]

➜ merge indexed_search to integration branch
➜ Contact Patrick Rodacker for his work

[Ben]

[Ingmar]

was approached by Marc Haunschild regarding two small accessibility related tweaks in TYPO3: 1.) suppressing width/ height attributes in image tags, 2.) entering a soft-hyphen in the RTE. We will check both things out.
Problem in DAM team with assignment of tasks to developers, currently some productivity issues.

Friday, September 9th 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Benni, Olly, Ingmar

[Olly]

Work on console
Extension download, unpack work
Installation still outstanding and depending on general localconf.php modification.
➜ Discuss with Jeff about loalconf modification API
➜ Meeting with Lars Z. about gov package.

[Benni]

i do invoicing etc.

[Ingmar]

Had skype calls with different DAM developers.
Check what their next tasks could be.

Thursday, September 8th 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Ben, Ingmar

[Ingmar]

  • a lot of work is currently going on in the DAM team, coordination is key at the moment
  • SteffenR has created the first version of the search bar

[Ben]

  • no news

Wednesday, September 7th 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Olly, Benni, Ingmar

[Olly]

Government Package: Lars has created new design drafts
They are accepted (with the comment that just the header area could be a little improved, maybe add possibility for header image there)

[Benni]

Will get in contact with Patrick Rodacker regarding Install Tool

[Ben]

Dentist (with his son ;-)

[Ingmar]

Preparing fundraising for DAM to go the extra mile with the project

[General]

the additional (not mandatory) work on RTE has been dropped
we went through all the time budgets of the developers
we decided, that the version of the spreadsheet we went through together is frozen at this point
we will check again at the end of September if any adjustments can be made

Thursday, September 1st 2011

  • Time: 11am
  • Participants: Olly, Ben, SteffenR, Ingmar

[Olly]

➜ Government Package Meeting tomorrow
➜ needs to go to the dentist.
☠ CoSCoB in Düsseldorf and TYPO3 Camp Munich hinders to make an appointment at the dentist

[Benni]

✔ dentist done.

[Ben]

✔ dentist done.
✔ published article about accessibility project

[Ingmar]

✔ dentist done.
✔ sent first BLE status report to BLE
➜ make that public
➜ speak to Stanislas about the tasks on the BLE project

Updated by Ingmar Schlecht over 10 years ago · 11 revisions