From 2011-11-07 to 2011-12-06
- 09:24 Task #32269: t3lib_DB debug_check_recordset for exec_SELECT_*
- yes. That whould be great. But in my opinion, besides the SQL-Error message the last query stored in debug_lastBuiltQ...
- 02:52 Task #32269 (Needs Feedback): t3lib_DB debug_check_recordset for exec_SELECT_*
- Hmm, we could easily replace the sql_error() call with the same debug_check_recordset() method. IMHO this should have...
- 16:18 Bug #28481: sys_log insertions should not take processing time
- @Steffen: What of the proposed changes should be implemented in the meantime until a full-blown logging system has ev...
- 11:37 Task #32269 (Closed): t3lib_DB debug_check_recordset for exec_SELECT_*
- Syslog-Entries and or devlog-entries are written in function debug_check_recordset.
Altough functionality is alre...
Also available in: Atom