From 2011-11-22 to 2011-12-21
- 12:04 Task #32685 (Closed): Streamline log severity levels in core
- The log severity level pattern will be defined at a central place (t3lib_log_Level).
ATM core uses different severit...
- 12:01 Task #32684 (Resolved): Find all core documentation which describe log severity levels
- For example:
- 19:06 Task #32566 (Closed): Go through various core compontents and replace old function calls with new API calls
- e.g. t3lib_db, t3lib_auth
- 19:05 Task #32565 (Rejected): Substitute exception and error handler
- 19:04 Story #32564 (Closed): As a TYPO3 administrator, I want to easily upgrade to new Logging API
- Goal is to create a smooth migration path for logging configurations when upgrading to the TYPO3 version with new Log...
- 19:00 Task #32563 (Closed): Deprecate and wrap existing log functions
- t3lib_div::devLog etc. Example: The same has been done with t3lib_div::debug
- 18:58 Task #32562 (Closed): Announce an extension as a demo for custom writer
- 18:54 Task #32561 (Resolved): Test Logging API
- Make some integration tests. e.g. with t3lib_auth, which atm heavily uses t3lib_div::devLog() and writeLog()
- 18:51 Task #32560 (Closed): Implement a fingers-crossed handler
- 18:50 Task #32559 (Resolved): Implement processors (introspection/web)
- Take monolog as an example
- 18:45 Story #32558 (Closed): As core developer, the new Logging API needs to be integrated in all core compontents
- Goal is to replace calls to old logging functions aka devLog/sysLog/writeLog... All components have to be analyzed an...
- 18:42 Story #32557 (Closed): As a TYPO3 administrator, I need understandable configuration options for Logging
- Goal is to cleanup and streamline the configuration options which are spread all over. Good defaults need to be found...
- 18:38 Story #32556 (Resolved): As a developer, I'd need a documentation on how to use the Logging API
- Goal is to cleanup all the existing core documentations and create a new one. There are already some [[T3DD11-Worksho...
- 18:34 Story #32555 (Resolved): As a developer, I'd like to have a streamlined, central logging API
- Goal is to replace the various logging functions with one central API: t3lib/log/
- 18:32 Story #32554 (Closed): As a TYPO3 Administrator, I'd like to have a clean Log Module
- Goal is to replace the existing log module with a cleaner, more usable approach.
- 09:24 Task #32269: t3lib_DB debug_check_recordset for exec_SELECT_*
- yes. That whould be great. But in my opinion, besides the SQL-Error message the last query stored in debug_lastBuiltQ...
- 02:52 Task #32269 (Needs Feedback): t3lib_DB debug_check_recordset for exec_SELECT_*
- Hmm, we could easily replace the sql_error() call with the same debug_check_recordset() method. IMHO this should have...
- 16:18 Bug #28481: sys_log insertions should not take processing time
- @Steffen: What of the proposed changes should be implemented in the meantime until a full-blown logging system has ev...
- 11:37 Task #32269 (Closed): t3lib_DB debug_check_recordset for exec_SELECT_*
- Syslog-Entries and or devlog-entries are written in function debug_check_recordset.
Altough functionality is alre...
Also available in: Atom