From 2013-02-22 to 2013-03-23
- 23:37 Story #32564 (Accepted): As a TYPO3 administrator, I want to easily upgrade to new Logging API
- We also have the old format of log records from sys_log table. They would need to be converted to the format of the n...
- 23:31 Task #46616 (Needs Feedback): Evaluate usage of INSERT DELAYED INTO for DatabaseWriter
- Anyone willing to do some profiling?
- 23:30 Task #46616: Evaluate usage of INSERT DELAYED INTO for DatabaseWriter
- I'd suggest to first profile the gain with INSERT DELAY INTO using some typical actions in TYPO3 (create/update recor...
- 22:49 Task #46616 (Rejected): Evaluate usage of INSERT DELAYED INTO for DatabaseWriter
- 22:43 Bug #28481: sys_log insertions should not take processing time
- item 3) is possible with 6.0 though not 100% resolved.
With the new Logging API in 6.0 you can configure to write ...
- 22:36 Task #32566 (Accepted): Go through various core compontents and replace old function calls with new API calls
- 22:36 Task #32563 (Accepted): Deprecate and wrap existing log functions
- 22:36 Task #23489 (Accepted): Avoid duplicate entries in deprecation log
- 22:35 Story #32558 (Accepted): As core developer, the new Logging API needs to be integrated in all core compontents
- 22:35 Task #40470 (Accepted): Use Logging API in deprecation log
- 22:35 Task #32685 (Accepted): Streamline log severity levels in core
- 22:33 Task #32565 (Rejected): Substitute exception and error handler
- 22:11 Kickoff for phase II: Road to LTS
- With the release of TYPO3 CMS 6.0 the new Logging API is now part of the core. Although a great milestone has been re...
- 11:26 Suggestion #36221 (Rejected): Switch log_Record->data type from array to object
- I don't see a benefit in this suggestion.
Also available in: Atom