- Registered on: 2011-12-14
- Last connection: 2017-01-22
- JW Player (Member, 2012-02-23)
- 11:10 JW Player Bug #44082 (Resolved): Increase max upload size of video files
- The current video files max-size of 50 MB (set in r42097) is too low with HD video these days.
I suggest to increa...
- 05:02 Records management in a BE module Feature #44048: Make the date display format customizable
- Here is new version of the patch (fixed a type casting issue)
- 04:48 Records management in a BE module Feature #44048: Make the date display format customizable
- The formatting of values is handled by t3lib_befunc::getProcessedValueExtra
I suggest using a post hook to overrid...
- 12:31 Records management in a BE module Feature #44048 (Resolved): Make the date display format customizable
- The current display format for columns of type date is not recognized as date by MS Excel, because of the relative nu...
- 19:37 JW Player Bug #41535 (Resolved): Support for more file formats
- The file browser for selecting source video files is too restrictive: it should display e.g. f4v and m4v files which ...
- 17:42 JW Player Bug #25875 (Resolved): JS Libs are included first place in document head
- Thanks for pointing that out, I came to the same conclusion.
jwplayer.js and tx_jwplayer.js are already included in ...
- 17:30 Tag Pack Bug #11596: [patch] formhandler incompatibility
- I got the same error 1 year later and the patch temporary saved my life, but we have to apply it on every new install...
Also available in: Atom