- Registered on: 2012-05-21
- Last connection: 2012-07-20
- 21:16 Doctrine.ORM Bug #31497: ManyToOne relation fields are not added for inheritance hierarchy
- I have the same problem, ChristianM confirmed it http://www.rvantwisk.nl/flow3-irc-log/2012/july/19.html.
In my ca...
- 16:02 Doctrine.ORM Bug #29797: Using resource identifiers and adding a second autoincrement field doesn't work
- 02:59 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #35894: CheckboxViewHelper and RadioViewHelper missing an existence check for formObject, and thus an exception is being thrown
- The problem is that we get formObject = NULL
1. ... if we visit the index action
2. ... if the form submit fails
- 15:51 TYPO3.Flow Feature #37436 (Resolved): PropertyMapper should allow settings like allowCreationForSubProperty('products.[n].tierprices.[n]')
- In some projects you might want to allow objects with an unknown amount of sub objects like a catalog with products w...
- 12:43 TYPO3.Flow Bug #37363: PersistenceManager->validateObject() ==> to many calls/loops/recursions somewhere in a subcall
- just found that place in the code myself and wanted to report it here, to hear what you think about the fact that thi...
- 00:52 TYPO3.Flow Bug #37363: PersistenceManager->validateObject() ==> to many calls/loops/recursions somewhere in a subcall
- I really have problems going through all this recursive code, so I made some effort to visualize what is going on...
- 15:06 TYPO3.Flow Bug #37363 (Resolved): PersistenceManager->validateObject() ==> to many calls/loops/recursions somewhere in a subcall
- h2. In a nutshell
In my project I add objects with lots of sub sub objects. They are added in bigger numbers, like...
Also available in: Atom