- Registered on: 2012-05-24
- Last connection: 2012-07-10
- 21:26 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #37543: Additional __identity field when using TYPO3.Media
- Still getting the error "it's not allowed to map property __identity" when submitting the upload form with a previous...
- 16:03 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #37543: Additional __identity field when using TYPO3.Media
- Thanks! I'll check on that this evening!
- 22:53 TYPO3.Kickstart Bug #29791: When kickstarting models with collections, invalid code is generated
- This is still the case in FLOW3 Beta 1.1
- 15:43 TYPO3.Flow Bug #37547 (Resolved): Exception "No class schema found for "Doctrine\Common\Collections\Collection". The class should probably marked as entity or value object!" should point out which model triggers the error
- title says all
- 14:30 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #37543 (Closed): Additional __identity field when using TYPO3.Media
- When using a <f:form.upload /> field for uploading a TYPO3.Media Image, FLUID adds a hidden __identity field for the ...
Also available in: Atom