- Registered on: 2013-01-16
- Last connection: 2014-01-03
- 22:27 TYPO3.Flow Bug #46053 (Resolved): Booting->initializeSystemLogger() uses a fixed $loggerObjectName, rather than fetch it from Settings.yaml
- It should be set by Settings.yaml instead. So...
- 21:43 TYPO3.Flow Feature #46050 (New): To decouple log file writing at Logger->logException
- The TYPO3\Flow\Log\Logger->logException() method perform itself the file log writing. As in log(), it could be decoup...
- Ok! Thanks for clarify me!
Adrian Föder wrote:
> Thiago, this is as per-design and is "fixed" in version 2.0.
- Example. When I try this:...
Also available in: Atom