- Registered on: 2013-02-22
- Last connection: 2014-12-14
- 13:13 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Feature #61262: New Content Element Header - Make insertion optional
I generally want to render headers, but I don't want any pre-inserted values for them which is neglected by Gri...
- 10:33 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Feature #61262 (Closed): New Content Element Header - Make insertion optional
- Please make the new content header insertion optional by adding an enabling-flag inside ts config or so. I don't want...
- 11:18 TYPO3.Neos Bug #55980 (Resolved): Buggy Structure Panel
- Whenever I create a content element, via the plus icon, in the structure panel I have to reload the backend manually ...
- 22:00 TYPO3.Neos Bug #53624 (Closed): CSS - Misplaced .neos-inspector-image-width/height checkmarks
- The checkmarks for the width, respectively the height, of a choosen image are misplaced in Firefox (at least v25.0).
- 21:01 TYPO3.Neos Bug #53276 (Closed): Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'replace' of undefined (ContentModule...
- The JS Error:
@Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'replace' of undefined@
inside _ContentModule-built.js_ o...
- 13:11 TYPO3.Neos Bug #53265 (New): 'window.webkitStorageInfo' is deprecated (ContentModule-built.js:299)
- Following warning appears inside Google Chrome (30.0.1599.101) on Mavericks.
@'window.webkitStorageInfo' is deprec...
- 12:53 TYPO3.Neos Bug #53264: Overlapping click events on an element in the structure sidebar
- Short remark:
When I click on the same elements inside the page instead, everything is great! The weird behavior o...
- 12:49 TYPO3.Neos Bug #53264 (New): Overlapping click events on an element in the structure sidebar
- I use Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Chrome v. 30.0.1599.101 and the last Neos Alpha 7.
When I create an element with ...
Also available in: Atom