- Registered on: 2010-05-02
- Last connection: 2011-07-05
- 23:34 TYPO3.Flow Task #11955: assess the current state of the I18n feature
- * Issue #11035 - the framework should distinguish locales fully supported (languages for which all translation files ...
- 23:57 TYPO3.Flow Task #11035 (Closed): Divide supported locales into two categories
- There should be two types of locales supported by I18n package. One collection of Locale object would represent a gro...
- 23:51 TYPO3.Flow Task #11034 (Resolved): Remove AbstractXmlModel and AbstractXmlParser from I18n package
- The @AbstractXmlModel@ is a base class for XML models, but it's not very useful as it is only extended by @CldrModel@...
- 20:30 TYPO3.Flow Feature #10539 (Resolved): Add real inheritance and alias support for CLDR data
- CLDR uses concept of "Locale inheritance":http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr35/#Locale_Inheritance and "aliases":http:...
- 20:55 TYPO3.Flow Feature #9313 (Accepted): Support for currencies
- I will definately look at it.
- 20:54 TYPO3.Flow Task #10316 (Under Review): Check CldrModelCollection::getRawArray() for correct behaviour
- Sure, I will check this and other changes from the review soon (I glimpsed on them but I have some doubts about the m...
- 16:12 TYPO3.Flow Revision 5e38a7b9: [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Documentation chapter for I18n added.
- Change-Id: I1e17cf97bcd3894beddba88be2948faf215d4b04
- 22:14 TYPO3.Flow Feature #7724 (Resolved): Implement Message Formatter subsystem
- This issue is done, related issue opened #9313.
- 22:14 TYPO3.Flow Feature #9313 (New): Support for currencies
- Currencies should probably be handled in a special way in FLOW3. Maybe there should be a @Currency@ class which would...
Also available in: Atom