- Registered on: 2014-04-15
- Last connection: 2015-08-12
- 16:10 mm_forum Bug #65271 (Needs Feedback): security tokens are not working in mmm-forum 1.11-dev
- The marker of the security token to avoide CSRF are not replaced in version 1.11-dev.
- 15:51 Front End User Registration Bug #65270 (Resolved): security issue in sr_feuser_register 3.1.3
- We are using sr-feuser-register in version 3.1.3.
While editing the users profile, the User ID is visible in the fr...
- 15:33 Front End User Registration Bug #65269 (Closed): security issue in sr_feuser_register 3.1.3
- 16:20 mm_forum Bug #63816 (Accepted): typo3 exception when installing under typo3 6.2
- when installing the current git master version of mm_forum under typo3 6.2 it leads to the following error:
- 14:53 Static Info Tables Bug #63741 (Closed): problems when synchronizing with github
- We are synchronizing static_infotables with the repository on github, because we are managing al our other extensions...
- 11:14 mm_forum Bug #51461: Compatibility with TYPO3 6.2
- at first thanks a lot for the work on typo3 6.2 compatibility. The bug is resolved again so it should be work now? Is...
- 09:47 TinyMCE RTE Bug #50560: TinyMCE RTE crashes TYPO3 6.2.x
- is there anything new with the typo3 6.2 compatibility of tinymce_rte? If i install the extension it tells me that it...
- 09:44 TinyMCE RTE Bug #50560: TinyMCE RTE crashes TYPO3 6.2.x
- anything new with it?
- 09:55 TemplaVoila Bug #61021 (Needs Feedback): not well-formed language file
- in the 2.0 developer version of templavoila I get the following error when creating a new content element:
- 15:37 TemplaVoila Bug #49983: not compatible with TYPO3 6.2
- checking the templavoila extension with the smooth integration extension it stil leads to the following errors:
Also available in: Atom