- Registered on: 2014-09-02
- Last connection: 2015-11-27
- 15:11 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #71834: Bug while adding more than one slider to the same page
- Seems that it has been corrected within ke_questionnaire version 3.0.44 :)
- 13:36 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #71886 (Accepted): If there is a validation for any field in a matrix row, there is always only the first one checked
- I've got a matrix row with 4 columns where on the *third one* there is an email-validation.
Now I do always get a "v...
- 15:01 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #71835 (Accepted): Can't go back while mandatory question is not answered
- If a mandatory question has not been answered yet, there is no possibility to go back to the previous page.
It is ba...
- 14:38 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #71834 (Needs Feedback): Bug while adding more than one slider to the same page
- If I put more than one slider on the same page, there is only the value of the last one changed, regardless of which ...
- 14:30 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #61373 (Resolved): Data of date-Fields and sometimes numbers ist displayed wrongly in PDF-Export
- I've got a textfield, which is checked (validation) for date-format and some textfields without any validation.
- 14:19 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #61372 (Closed): Data of RadioButtons ist displayed wrongly in CSV-Export
- If I use the function "Export", then choose "CSV-Export", all data of radio-buttons is displayed wrongly.
- 13:54 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #61310 (Resolved): Bug while validating textfield
- I have a textfield, which is *not* set to be mandatory and validation is set to integer.
If I klick into the field, ...
- 13:39 ke_questionnaire (RE-BAKE) Bug #61309 (Resolved): Error while using an Authcode the second time
- We've gereated a questionnaire over several pages using Authcodes. Everytime we want to leave page 2 (forward or back...
Also available in: Atom