- Registered on: 2010-08-12
- Last connection: 2020-11-25
- 11:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #92809: Anker Links in Link Wizard not translated correctly
- That's already a problem in TYPO3 9LTS.
We have to split up thinks a bit here.
First of all, conceptional its not p...
- 09:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #88965: Siteconfigurations fallbackType "strict" shows free contents
- This is still present in 10.4 (testet 10.4.12)
- 13:01 TYPO3 Core Feature #93661 (New): Respect starttime / endtime for cache-tags and pages related by insert-record
- -Records used on other pages have a starttime / endtime set - like news. Here we need to recalculate t...
- 08:14 TYPO3 Core Feature #93655 (New): Introduce a mechanism to clear cache tags based on yaml configurations
- Adding or editing a site (configuration yaml file) in a multi-site installation.
- Changing a for...
- 14:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #93533: No pseudo-site found in root line of page <sys_category.uid> on sys_category edit
- Right - confirm that its related to news.
nice so we can update news to get rid of that error.
- 13:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #93533: No pseudo-site found in root line of page <sys_category.uid> on sys_category edit
- Just checked - its not reproducible in v10
- 13:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #93533 (Closed): No pseudo-site found in root line of page <sys_category.uid> on sys_category edit
- 10:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #86627: Translations for content elements using free mode not shown anymore in frontend in v9
- Still (TYPO3 9.5.23) the behaviour is weired.
Setting a translation language to fallbackType: strickt
results in ...
- 08:38 TYPO3 Core Bug #90233: fallbackType strict still falls back
- Don't know if this helps, but from my tests the option "fallbackType" just addresses content behaviour. I don't know ...
- 10:52 TYPO3 Core Bug #58857: Not possible to set the storagePid via "Record Storage Page"
- Still not working in TYPO3 10. "Record Storage Page"[pages] field from a plugin does not get respected. Only TS-Const...
Also available in: Atom