- Registered on: 2010-08-12
- Last connection: 2020-03-05
- 11:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #92376: Doctrine 2.11.x breaks prepared parameters
- Reproducible with 9.5.22 as well.
The query I found is like mentioned above in EXT:powermail v7.4.0 FieldRepository....
- 09:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #89249: Changing language of a translated record to default should set l10n_parent to 0
- Can not reproduce this with current 9.5.15 - so this can be closed.
- 09:05 TYPO3 Core Bug #89485: Editing a slug field on a root page (page with SiteConfiguration) is not possible if...
- Found a workaround - maybe this helps to find the main issue..
If you add a SiteConfiguration to the first-level R...
- 07:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #89485: Editing a slug field on a root page (page with SiteConfiguration) is not possible if...
- Way to reproduce:
- create a root-page inside a StorageFolder and add a SiteConfiguration
- edit the page
-> the f...
- 07:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #89014: Field slug should be editable on page where SiteConfiguration is located
- Yes its absolutly related to #89485 - will continue there... so this can be closed as duplicate.
- 09:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #90775 (Closed): $GLOBALS['TSFE'] does not contain 'pageCacheTags' if page was cached before
- If a page is called the first time (uncached) TypoScriptFrontendController contains all pageCacheTags for this page. ...
- 16:04 Shop System Bug #86311: Fatal error: Interface 't3lib_Singleton' not found
- Well, for this issue is quite old - I don't think that I'll dig into it again. In my opinion this can be closed becau...
- 14:26 TYPO3 Core Bug #89307: List Module shows edit action icon even if User has no edit permission
- Seems to be the case - or the other problem has been solved meanwhile.
- 17:13 TYPO3 Core Revision 715977d5: [BUGFIX] PopulatePagesSlugs should respect tx_realurl_pathsegment field
- For upgrading from an old versions where EXT:realurl was used
the PopulatePagesSlugs upgradeWizard is in place.
- 16:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #89069 (Resolved): PopulatePagesSlugs should respect tx_realurl_pathsegment field
- Applied in changeset commit:5567fd902ff80aac77255ceb30f5ab42542b3263.
Also available in: Atom