- Registered on: 2011-03-02
- Last connection: 2017-05-02
- 10:28 Italian Committee Task #80808: Organize WebCoffee Meeting (online)
- The WebCoffee Meeting could work.
We should think of the best frequency (every month?) and duratione (half an hour?...
- 10:10 Italian Committee Task #80935 (New): Decide if organize T3CON Italia 2017 event
- I propose that the Italian Committee works to the next "T3CON Italia" event.
We could also do the T3CON IT togheter ...
- 09:23 Italian Committee Task #78208: Vote a Leader
- In Italy we have many people active in the TYPO3 community since many years.
Nevertheless, sometimes we lacked in or...
- 15:16 Italian Committee Task #78208: Vote a Leader
- The leader should be elected only by the members of this project.
In my opinion we should first try to have more m...
- 14:56 Italian Committee Suggestion #78302 (Resolved): Decide if Italian or English language will be used for this project
- I thing that this project is mainly intended for Italian speacking people.
So i propose to use Italian language for ...
- 15:58 Board (public) Election 2016: RE: Candidates for EAB: Rino Razzi
- Hi Ingo,
thanks for your question.
Before of candidate myself for the EAB I already knew that the position requ...
- 16:50 Board (public) Election 2016: RE: Candidates for EAB: Rino Razzi
- Hi Olivier.
Thanks for your question.
I think that to understand the low contribution of the Italian TYPO3 develo...
- 16:23 CSS to inline converter Bug #39299 (New): Using css2inline html entities are converted in symbols when page is rendered
- Typo3 4.5.16
- Templavoila 1.7.0
- Direct Mail 2.6.10
- ods_plaintext 0.1.1
- css2inline 0.1...
- 13:17 Direct Mail Feature #37642: New column in Statistics and Mailer Engine Status
- Rafal Brzeski wrote:
> I propose to add a new column with target group (recipient list) in Mailer Engine Status and S...
- 14:35 Direct Mail Bug #37683 (New): Plain text emails contain TemplaVoila's not linked content element
- I'm using Direct_Mail 2.6.10 on TYPO3 4.5.15 with Templavoila 1.7.0.
When sending a newsletter based on a page con...
Also available in: Atom