- Registered on: 2008-01-20
- Last connection: 2013-03-05
- 14:45 TYPO3.Flow Revision babbae57: [FEATURE] Reconnect the EntityManager automatically
- If the persistence backend closes the connection in the background.
E.g. if the MySQL server is configured with a low...
- 09:35 TYPO3.Flow Bug #45401 (Closed): Make Zend Framework 2 packages out-of-the-box compatible with TYPO3 Flow
- At the moment it's not possible to just use a composer dependency to get a ZF2 package running within Flow (Zend Mail...
- 15:16 TYPO3.Flow Bug #45249 (New): Update composer project-create command listing
- The composer create-project command like described at http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/Quickstart/In...
- 14:58 flow3.typo3.org Bug #45248 (Accepted): Documentation Main Page at flow.typo3.org is broken (404)
- What if you go to flow.typo3.org and want to get started by clicking "Documentation" in the main menu?
- 16:57 TYPO3.Flow Bug #44278: High memory consumption of Debugger::renderObjectDump() prevents display of Exceptions
- THIS IS A BIG TYPO3 FLOW *SHOWSTOPPER FOR BEGINNERS* (not me) ;) We should lower the recursion loops from 12 to 3-6!!!
- 12:44 TYPO3.Flow Feature #29907: Redirect to /login instead of raising a "Entity not found." exception if the userdata of an active session has been deleted
- This is still a problem. If you are developing doctrine models and working with fixtures, you'll often have to reset ...
- 19:25 Server Team Bug #44254 (Closed): Package-Repository is outdated
- It seems that the composer package repository at http://ci.typo3.robertlemke.net/job/composer-packages/ws/repository/...
- 15:23 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #44250 (Resolved): Broken paginator widget - explicit definition of action-argument is required
- Some changes in TYPO3.Flow and the UriBuilder require to explicitly define an action when building an Uri. The pagina...
- 17:26 TYPO3.Flow Bug #44244 (New): defaultOrderings aren't applied on related objects
- I tried to load objects and their related subobjects and put them out within a fluid template. Unfortunately the subo...
- 06:55 TYPO3.Flow Bug #42801: New FlowSession session class is broken
- @Karsten: Did you activate FlowSession handling in your Caches.yaml like described here? https://review.typo3.org/#/c...
Also available in: Atom