Resize images automatically 1.1.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:image_autoresize version 1.1.0 which was released on 7th November 2011.
This version is a feature release.
Fix compatibility issue with TYPO3 4.6.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 1.0.0:
- [TASK] Update checksums
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.1.0
- [TASK][DOC] Update documentation as the configuration wizard moved to a dedicated Backend module
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.1-dev
- [BUGFIX] #30193: PHP Catchable Fatal Error with no watched image types
- [BUGFIX] #13470: Cannot configure rules with ExtJS-based Extension Manager
- [TASK][DOC] #9399: DAM is currently not compatible
- [BUGFIX] #12892: Does not work with GraphicsMagick
- [BUGFIX] #28912: New file won't get created if dimensions equal (thanks to Thomas Deinhamer)
- [TASK] CGL cleanup
- [TASK] Update ext_emconf.php
- [FEATURE] #10252: Allow resizing to be deactivated with a rule
- [TASK] Clean-up files
- [BUGFIX] #9980: No resizing if option 'automatic orientation' is activated and TYPO3 is using GraphicsMagick
- [TASK] Add information about incompatibility with kb_filequota in TYPO3 < 4.5.0 (thanks to Katja Lampela)