Resize images automatically 1.3.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:image_autoresize version 1.3.0 which was released on 17th March 2013.
This version is a feature release.
Compatibility with TYPO3 6.0 and FAL.
Long awaited feature to auto-rotate pictures with GraphicsMagick has been implemented.
Beware: PHP 5.3 required even in TYPO3 4.5 LTS.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 1.2.0:
- [TASK] Update md5 checksums
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.3.0
- [TASK] Better source of the JpegExifOrient utility class
- [TASK] #12892: Reset EXIF Orientation when using GraphicsMagick
- [BUGFIX] #12892: EXIF rotation does not work with GraphicsMagick
- [BUGFIX] #46341: A few uncommon EXIF rotations are not handled
- [BUGFIX] #13065: PNG with alpha-channel fails
- [BUGFIX] #32603: Can't access configuration
- [BUGFIX] #46326: Only one file is processed
- [BUGFIX] Incorrect hook registration in TYPO3 < 6.0
- [BUGFIX] #46280: Hook processData_postProcessAction receives file resources
- [TASK] #46287: Use namespaces
- [!!!][TASK] #46284: Remove compatibility code for TYPO3 < 4.5 LTS
- [!!!][TASK] #46283: Drop support for PHP 5.2
- [TASK] Follow-up of revision 72870
- [BUGFIX] #46275: Configuration is written to localconf.php