Possible problem while saving configuration in TYPO3 6.0
Resize image automatically 1.3.1¶
This document contains information about EXT:image_autoresize version 1.3.1 which was released on 2nd April 2013.
This version is a bugfix release.
Configuration in TYPO3 6.0 could sometimes not be properly saved.
Auto-rotate pictures now works with both ImageMagicks and GraphicsMagick.
Beware: PHP 5.3 required even in TYPO3 4.5 LTS.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 1.3.0:
- [TASK] Update md5 checksums
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.3.1
- [BUGFIX] #46752: TYPO3 6.0 doesn't save configs (thanks to Sascha Heilmeier)
- [TASK] Invalid descriptions in XLIFF
- [TASK] Include official XLIFF translation files
- [TASK] Update TYPO3 logo in documentation