Proper support of official TYPO3 template
No issues for this version
Sphinx Python Documentation Generator 0.2.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:sphinx version 0.2.0 which was released on April 27th 2013.
This version is an alpha release.
Wizard for kickstarting a TYPO3 documentation (with pretty orange HTML template).
Fully capable of cross-linking to official TYPO3 manuals (example included).
Please rebuild your Python environment!
Here is a list of what was fixed since 0.1.0:
- [TASK] Tag version 0.2.0
- [TASK] Update md5 checksums
- [TASK] Raise version to 0.2.0
- [TASK] Install PyYAML to compile TYPO3 documentation
- [TASK] Add samples of cross-link references
- [FEATURE] Allow TYPO3 documentation to be created with proper directory structure
- [TASK] Use platform-dependent directory separator
- [TASK] .rst and .py files should be treated as text files
- [TASK] Add button to generate LaTeX output
- [TASK] Generate complete conf.py
- [TASK] Better extension description