- Table of contents
- Sphinx Python Documentation Generator and Viewer 1.0.0
Sphinx Python Documentation Generator and Viewer 1.0.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:sphinx version 1.0.0 which was released on July 5th 2013.
This version is a stable release.
Extension is now considered stable.
TYPO3 branding with LaTeX for PDF rendering.
[experimental] support of rst2pdf.
Here is a list of what was fixed since 0.6.0:
- [TASK] Update md5 checksums
- [TASK][DOC] Describe Ooo -> Sphinx conversion
- [TASK][DOC] Enhance documentation with tips and tricks
- [TASK] #49658: Change the key within typo3conf/Documentation
- [TASK] #49672: Missing hint that Sphinx is not configured
- [TASK][CLEANUP] namespace declaration should come first
- [TASK][DOC] Best practices (so far) for PDF rendering
- [TASK] Better output in PDF
- [TASK] #49618: Change title of PDF documentation
- [TASK][DOC] Instructions to use Share font family on Windows
- [TASK] ChangeLog
- [BUGFIX] #49570: Cannot render LaTeX if rst2pdf is not available
- [BUGFIX] #49549: Master branch is not compatible with MS Windows
- [BUGFIX] #49529: Forward slash for sphinx-build under MS Windows
- [BUGFIX] Invalid carriage return for batch files
- [TASK] #49548: Add support for TYPO3 branding
- [TASK][DOC] Describe how to install the TYPO3 Share font with LaTeX
- [BUGFIX] #49529: Double slashes and mixed directory separators on Windows
- [TASK][DOC] Compare LaTeX and rst2pdf output
- [FEATURE] #49341: Add support for rst2pdf
- [TASK] #49492: Sphinx theme for blank documentation is ugly
- [TASK] #49484: Move generated documentation
- [TASK] #49340: Document how to render PDF
- [TASK][DOC] Enhance code highlighting
- [TASK] Raise version to 1.0.0-dev