- Table of contents
- Sphinx Python Documentation Generator and Viewer 2.1.0
Sphinx Python Documentation Generator and Viewer 2.1.0¶
This document contains information about EXT:sphinx version 2.1.0 which was released on 5th June 2014.
This version is a feature release.
Support for pattern-based external links (e.g., for Forge tickets, TER, ...) and upload of images (or files) with built-in reStructuredText editor.
Details on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-sphinx/wiki/SPHINX_210
Note: in order to prevent too large images to be uploaded, you may use EXT:image_autoresize so that those images are automatically resized down to some decent dimensions.
- http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/sphinx/2.1.0/ (extension's manual)
- http://sphinx-doc.org/ext/extlinks.html (Sphinx's extlinks extension)
Here is a list of what was fixed since 2.0.1:
- [TASK] Raise version to 2.1.0
- [BUGFIX] #59356: Do not consider directories ending in .tmpl
- [FOLLOWUP] Go button is needed to exit display of warnings.txt
- [TASK] #59299: Change force render into a button
- [TASK][DOC] #59252: How to get "Edit me on GitHub"
- [FEATURE] #59103: Add support for README.rst and Documentation/Index.rst
- [BUGFIX] #59290: Could not fetch from bitbucket
- [BUGFIX] #59292: Warning when including non-loaded ext_emconf.php
- [BUGFIX] #59104: Cannot include image from Documentation/
- [TASK] Make upload error message localizable
- [BUGFIX] #58760: Cannot upload file under MS Windows
- [TASK] #58518: Add support for html_theme_options
- [BUGFIX][DOC] #58470: Extension extlinks is not supported in LaTeX
- [FEATURE] #57926: Streamline image (or file) upload
- [TASK] Backport change in CSS from docs.typo3.org
- [BUGFIX] #58419: False positive check for read-only extension
- [BUGFIX] #58424: Building Sphinx fails on Mac OS X with Xcode 5.1 (thanks to Andreas Beutel)
- [TASK][DOC] Use extlinks for TER links
- [FEATURE] #58289: Add support for external links
- [TASK] Better ext_update.php icon in Extension Manager
- [TASK][DOC] Link to wiki to fix OpenSSL problem under MS Windows