Unsuccessful update of extension list not recognized
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
I have pressed 'Retrieve/Update' This has ended in a timeout error message. But the date of the last retrieval has been updated.
Now I want to fetch the recently uploaded div2007 and it says that it would not be available. I cannot repeat the 'Retrieve/Update' because it says that nothing had changed.
(issue imported from #M7068)
Updated by Chris topher over 3 years ago
So this is fixable by making the Core set the internal "Update successful"-flag after the update has successfully completed (and not before as it obviously is done now).
Updated by Kevin Ulrich Moschallski over 2 years ago
i think i found the problem:
in line 1723 of class.em_index.php the new md5hash file is written and in line 1724 the xml is parsed. So if the xml parsing stops i.e. because of a timeout the md5hash is already written. I just swapped those lines to get rid of this problem. I'll attach the patch.