Update manual for TYPO3 4.6
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Francois Suter||% Done:||
|Target version:||Core - 4.6.0|
Manual must be updated before the release of 4.6. Already known issues:
- document new tasks (cache framework garbage collector, table garbage collector)
- change bug tracker reference
|related to Scheduler - Bug #25657: Task Object State Is Not Saved||Rejected||2010-04-29|
[TASK] Update the Scheduler's manual
The Scheduler's manual is updated with:
- description of the new tasks provided by default
(table and fileadmin garbage collection)
- bug tracker references change to point to Forge
- hint added in the developer's section about usage of
the save() method
Updated by Francois Suter almost 2 years ago
- mention the possibility of calling save() within the taks without harm. This makes it possible to modify member variables during a task's execution and save those modified values for the next run.
Updated by Mr. Hudson over 1 year ago
Patch set 1 of change I25b703d56db7c525b003e62d504676cbe270841c has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/6199
Updated by Francois Suter over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:a1116a2c16d603c48966a8baee3a91dc3a7d1f0e.