Sorting of content elements fails in workspaces
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
|Target version:||Core - 4.5.8|
|TYPO3 Version:||4.5||PHP Version:||5.2|
This behaviour occurs in TYPO3 4.4.9 as well.
1. Create a test workspace
2. Live space: Create a page
3. Live space: Create two content elements within the new page
4. Change to test workspace
5. Test workspace: Move down the first element (Test1) - this works
6. Test workspace: Move down the second element (Test2) - this fails, the order does not change
Just guessing why:
The bug might be within the method t3lib_TCEmain::getSortNumber. It seems like the sorting relies on the sorting value from the live versions. That would explain why moving around a single item works fine, but when moving a 2nd item it fails.
|duplicates Workspaces & Versioning - Bug #31663: Moving pages (and page content) in the Workspace does not...||Resolved||2011-11-08|
Updated by Stefan Neufeind over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
Could you please see if I'm right this is a "duplicate" of the issue described in 31663? There is a patch currently under review. It would be great if you could try that out (only a few lines actually) and see if that solves the problem for you.