has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-09
- Last connection: 2013-11-07
- Advanced Caching API (Member, 2011-09-16)
- AJAX user login (Co-Leader, 2011-09-20)
- AOE advanced realurl path (Leader, 2008-08-12)
- AOE linkhandler (Co-Leader, 2009-07-16)
- cacheinfo (Leader, 2011-09-17)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2010-11-19)
- crawler (Leader, 2008-12-22)
- File Abstraction Layer (Member, 2012-02-14)
- Imagemap Wizard (Leader, 2008-10-01)
- Incubator (Member, 2012-02-14)
- JW Player (Member, 2011-03-30)
- languagevisibility l10n (Leader, Co-Leader, Member, 2008-08-20)
- Languagevisibility support for extensions (Co-Leader, 2013-04-19)
- Linkvalidator (Inactive Member, 2010-10-22)
- Localization Manager (l10nmgr) (Member, 2009-07-17)
- Lowlevel tasks (Co-Leader, 2009-10-29)
- PHPUnit (Inactive Member, 2009-09-13)
- purge (Leader, 2012-03-16)
- Sprite icon overview (Leader, 2010-07-24)
- staticpub (Leader, 2009-05-12)
- TemplaVoila (Leader, 2009-05-16)
- TER Docs HTML renderer (Member, 2012-03-13)
- TER Frontend Index (Member, 2012-03-13)
- TER Team (Inactive Member, 2012-03-13)
- ter_doc (Member, 2012-03-13)
- ter_doc_docbook (Member, 2012-03-13)
- The typo3.org project (Co-Leader, 2011-04-24)
- TYPO3 agencies (Leader, 2012-04-14)
- typo3.org - Vagrant (Member, 2012-12-06)
- VFS (Leader, 2009-09-17)
- Workspaces & Versioning (Inactive Member, 2010-06-03)
Reported issues: 296
- 09:30 Core Bug #31295 (Resolved): t3lib_beFunc::thumbCode doesn't respect "file_refernce" types
- Applied in changeset commit:3693037c741cd191f0232170c958dcd2d477b95a.
- 08:57 Core Revision 3693037c: [BUGFIX] Handle file_references properly in t3lib_befunc::thumbCode
- Group fields with internal_type "file_reference" reference the files
directly. The filepaths don't need any additiona...
- 13:15 purge Bug #44232 (Accepted): Real URL bug while detecting language
- 13:07 purge Bug #42819 (Needs Feedback): Require_once of interface backend_cacheActionsHook
- Looks more like an issue with the Core autoloader. Can you please elaborate a bit more?
- 08:02 TemplaVoila Bug #48174 (Under Review): width od textarea
- 07:54 TemplaVoila Bug #46912 (Closed): Creating a new page not possible when not using TV page module (no permissio...
- Please read the manual - that's a TSConfig setting which you should use in such situations.
- 07:53 TemplaVoila Bug #46757 (Closed): Not able to add new element in section
- From your description - this is the misbehaviour of the flexform sections which are part of the TYPO3 Core.
- 09:31 TER Team Task #45962 (Under Review): Upload extension on typo3.org
- Not tested and not deployed yet.
- 14:16 The typo3.org project Suggestion #46765 (Needs Feedback): Instructing deployment
- Not entirely true ... currently these are the accounts with admin rights on the Jenkins server: "joern.bock", "michae...
Also available in: Atom