"translation handling" fails with Ext. version
|Priority:||Must have||Due date:|
|Assignee:||Steffen Gebert||% Done:||
As soon as we install the Extension "version" (Versioning Management) on any TYPO3 installation and try to fetch the language translation for all Extension, the following error appears as soon as the translation handling reaches the Ext. "version":
Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /data/webs/125/12562/public_html/typo3/sysext/em/classes/connection/class.tx_em_connection_extdirectserver.php on line 1244
As soon as we deinstall "workspaces" an "version" the translationing handling works fine.
Updated by Jeff Segars 9 months ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
I've got a couple questions to try to isolate the issue.
1. Does the problem still occur if you change your Extension Manager settings to no longer use a mirror but instead use the TYPO3.org Main Repository?
2. Does the problem occur for one specific language or all languages?
3. Does the problem occur when checking translation status or only when updating translations?
4. Does the problem occur using both the old and new user interfaces for the Extension Manager? Based on the file mentioned in your original description, it sounds like you're using the new user interface.
5. Does the problem still occur if you manually delete the lang-l10n-* zip file in typo3temp?
Updated by Paul Keller 9 months ago
The translation handling suddenly works fine again. I assume it must have been a problem with the language files of the Ext. "version" on the remote server.
Anyway here the answers to your questions:
1. Problem occured with connection to TYPO3.org mirror as well.
2. Alle languages
3. Problem with checking and updating
4. Problem with new and old interface
5. I did not check this, sorry.
I guess we can close this bug. If the Problem should appear again. I'll get back to you.
Updated by Arno Dudek 9 months ago
Get also this error:
Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in typo3/sysext/em/classes/connection/class.tx_em_connection_extdirectserver.php on line 1289
It happens always between "filelist" and "fluid" at language update. At "fluid" it freeze.
Tried with the repositories of typo3.org and ter.mittwald.de.