Adding multiple content type to clipboard doesn't work - no error
|Status:||Needs Feedback||Start date:||2009-12-02|
|Priority:||Should have||Due date:|
In the extended clipboard it is possible to select content from multiple tables at one to move them in the clipboard afterwards. While selecting is functioning normally...
after klicking the "Transfer to clipboard button" only the content of one table is transferred at once:
As it doesn't seem to be possible to use this function as implicated by the backend, an error message would be a good idea.
Updated by Jens Hoffmann 11 months ago
- Tracker changed from Story to Bug
- Category set to Usability
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Good point. Sorry for the late answer (Ticket got lost).
- Copy all object :)
- Remove the possibility to select, after one element of one type was selected, a second type by removing/disabling the UI elements.
- Display a error Message if you try to select a element from a second group
I would prefer 1 and than 2 :)