has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-08-28
- Last connection: 2014-01-22
- cab language link (Leader, 2009-11-18)
- crawler (Member, 2008-10-01)
- Lotus Notes Basis (Leader, 2010-03-25)
- Lotus Notes News (Leader, 2010-03-25)
- Lotus Notes Search (Leader, 2010-03-25)
- MW Imagemap (Member, 2009-02-24)
- RealURL Patch (Leader, 2011-02-18)
- Simulate BE user on FE login (Leader, 2010-06-28)
- Static file cache (Member, 2008-08-28)
- t3filelist (Member, 2011-12-13)
- Workspaces & Versioning (Inactive Member, 2009-02-04)
Reported issues: 93
- 21:21 The typo3.org project Bug #51019: Extension keys can not be transfered to other user
- Hi Christian,
yes it still happen, I tried a few seconds ago with the same precedure and nearly the same result.
- 08:30 The typo3.org project Bug #51019: Extension keys can not be transfered to other user
Thank you for testing, I just tried it again and it didn't work with the following extension keys:
- 09:00 The typo3.org project Bug #51019 (New): Extension keys can not be transfered to other user
I transfered some extension keys from my user "sonne" to user "kuckuck". Then there were three extension keys w...
- 15:10 powermail Bug #38008 (Resolved): double-opt in email link does not work
- First I have to say: Thank you for this great 2.0 version.... I am impressed :-)
Unfortunately I found a bug:
- 14:03 Community Extensions Revision 55510: Version 1.2.0. For details about changes please check ChangeLog.
- 14:03 t3filelist Revision 55510: Version 1.2.0. For details about changes please check ChangeLog.
- 15:52 Core Feature #32547 (Accepted): BCC for notification mail - configurable by stage
- It would be nice to have a configuration field hidden_notification / BCC for every stage, where it is possible to add...
- 15:43 Core Feature #32545 (Accepted): Show only recipients which are responsible for this page/mount
- If you have a TYPO3 extension with one workspace but a lot of seperate websites, you have the following problem.
- 15:34 Core Feature #32544 (Accepted): 4 eyes principe for publishing elements
- For one of our customers with a big TYPO3 we needed a feature called 4-eyes principe. Some use cases:
# User A edi...
- 15:17 Core Feature #32543 (Under Review): Some improvements for notification mail - new marker, list for mul...
- It would be nice to have some improvements for the workspace notification mails sent by version extension.
* Nice ...
Also available in: Atom