has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-02-17
- Last connection: 2013-01-18
- Direct Mail (Inactive Member, 2010-10-03)
Reported issues: 20
- 00:06 Workspaces & Versioning Bug #18761: "ADMCMD command could not be executed!" after preview link expired
- Still a problem with 4.7.x and I can confirm the same symptoms as prior comments.
After deleting the cookie, the sit...
- 00:30 RealURL Bug #44195 (Rejected): With autoUpdatePathCache = true, RealURL should do a 301 redirect
- Back when this feature was originally introduced almost 10 years ago, I came up with these SEO improvements, and was ...
- 04:42 Core Bug #23375: IRRE: fails to save preexisting child record selected by combo
- I can confirm this bug still exists in TYPO3 4.7.5 and it is completely breaking m:n relations and the possibility to...
- 06:16 Core Bug #30354: FlexForm select fields can't replace makers in their foreign_table_where clause
- I can confirm that this bug is still present in 4.7.5.
- 02:25 Direct Mail Bug #34659 (Rejected): Link to create new internal page no longer available
- That is expected behavior since version 2.7.0.
The problem is that creating pages directly from within the Direct ...
- 19:30 Core Bug #32703: HTMLArea RTE is broken in 4.5.9 using IE8
- That seems to do it.
Successfully tested on 4.5.9. Working again in IE8.
- 17:36 Core Bug #32703 (Resolved): HTMLArea RTE is broken in 4.5.9 using IE8
- The editor new stops trying to load in IE8 (and myabe other IE variants, have not tested yet).
After doing initial...
- 20:45 Commenting system (comments) Bug #29617 (Closed): pi1_template.html has reference to res folder which doesn't exist
- Both the pi1.css and pi1.js is referenced in the HTML file to be in ###SITE_REL_PATH###res but they actually reside i...
- 09:59 Core Bug #24075: Not possible to configure RTE for flexform fields
- The patch is made for the 4.4 branch but does apply for both 4.3 and trunk with a minor offset and thus it should be ...
- 09:57 Core Bug #24075 (Under Review): Not possible to configure RTE for flexform fields
- When loading a RTE inside a flexform, it can be convenient to configure the RTE for the needed buttons etc.
Also available in: Atom