has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-09-16
- Last connection: 2012-02-20
Reported issues: 16
- 11:07 Core Bug #32775: Date-Picker does not hide in IRRE Elements
- Hello Steffen,
Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Do you have a solution for that issue? I'm not a JS guru and have no time ...
- 11:23 Core Bug #32775 (Accepted): Date-Picker does not hide in IRRE Elements
if there are datetime fields within IRRE (e.g. datetime field in powermail or any datetime field in a custom e...
- 14:52 Core Bug #21964: New child records created from a translated record have default language
are there any current news to this issue?
I see that a last part vo Marcel's patch (v2) seems to be already...
- 13:03 Core Feature #25049: Add "wizard" to allowOverrideMatrix Array - feature request
it would be really great to have the allowOverrideMatrix configurable.
Despite the problem mentioned above, i...
- 11:59 Secure Downloads Bug #31815 (Needs Feedback): wrong Content-Length header if gzip encoding is enabled
if a client sends "Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate" the calculated Content-Lenght is wrong which causes corrupt...
- 10:48 Direct Mail Bug #26928: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message
- Ivan Dharma Kartolo wrote:
> current direct_mail doesn't support swiftmailer yet, until further release....
- 11:28 Direct Mail Bug #26928 (Closed): Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message
- Hello everybody,
dmailer crashes while sending the notification message if sender contains german Umlauts.
- 01:27 TinyMCE RTE Bug #12494: tinymce_rte fails to load with JS error (top.tinyMCE is noll or not an object) in IE8
- Marcus Schwemer wrote:
> @Andreas: Any news on this? Did Alberts hint solve your issue?
- 11:41 TinyMCE RTE Bug #12494 (Closed): tinymce_rte fails to load with JS error (top.tinyMCE is noll or not an objec...
I have Typo3 4.4.6 and tinymce_rte 0.6.2.
tinymce_rte works in Firefox, IE throws the following error:
- 15:09 wt_csstooltip Feature #11420 (New): Do not create links to current page
- Hi Alex,
it would be nice to disable the link-tooltip feature if current TSFE->ID equals the link target.
Also available in: Atom