has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-11-11
- Last connection: 2013-04-10
Reported issues: 16
- 10:09 Open Graph Object Suggestion #46712: No Version in TER
- Hey Jonas, i send you an email.
- 12:11 Open Graph Object Suggestion #46712: No Version in TER
- Hey Jonas,
i worked on this extension 2 years ago. Wow, long time ago. Since one year iam not in a typo3 context a...
- 15:30 Calendar using extbase Bug #14093: Flexform Configuration - Last commit
- I tested my old config, and it works. I did a "dirty" mix of allowed actions with typoscript and selected categories ...
- 16:12 Calendar using extbase Bug #14093 (New): Flexform Configuration - Last commit
- Last used commit: https://github.com/czenker/cz_simple_cal/commit/d0fc70d2ae98385446cfe47ef9c54ec809fafa1e
- 15:44 Calendar using extbase Bug #14001 (Closed): Database Satus shows error
- Another error within extension config (extension manager). Maybe it depends on my problem in http://forge.typo3.org/i...
- 15:40 Calendar using extbase Bug #14000 (Resolved): Extension - DB Compare
- Within Extension config (extension manager) i get these db update message like you can see on uploaded picture. Even ...
- 15:10 Calendar using extbase Bug #13692 (Rejected): Failer 500 - Timezone/DateTime
- Frontend shows 500 error.
Backend Log Shows the following:
Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: DateTime::__con...
- 13:28 Core Bug #24968: Pagetree inline editing produces wrong characters with special chars and without forc...
- When i delete line $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['forceCharset'] = '' the installtool shows me utf-8 and it works without pr...
- 04:07 Core Bug #24968: Pagetree inline editing produces wrong characters with special chars and without forc...
- Without forceCharset same problem. Firfox/Mac.
What happens here:
JS change the label after editing correct. Same...
- 23:45 Core Feature #24283: DBAL error in INSTALL TOOL > ADONewConnection: Unable to load database driver ''
- I could be wrong, but it would be interesting to see the database driver "string" while doing install. Maybe its empt...
Also available in: Atom