has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-12-27
- Last connection: 2010-06-24
Reported issues: 2
- 01:19 Core Bug #24765 (Closed): t3lib_userAuth::user_where_clause now protected - fatal error with simulatebe
- TYPO3 4.5.rc1 gives a fatal error in the front end with simulatebe 2.0.0.
Front end error
Fatal error: Call to pr...
- 01:10 Core Bug #23985: feeditadvanced with 4.5 is broken
- I maybe experiencing the same problem. I just upgraded to 4.5rc1. Before the update feeditadvanced was working fine. ...
- 06:18 Advanced Frontend Editing Bug #8072: Sprite manager not initialized for editing forms
I'm experiencing the same issue in TYPO3 4.4 & feeditadvanced 1.3.0.
Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: in_a...
- 23:39 Advanced Frontend Editing Bug #7507: "loading editing form" endless
- I believe I'm experiencing a similar problem. Uninstalling the t3skin extension has no effect. Perhaps related is th...
- 20:13 Core Bug #17331: New Subcategory Returns Service Unavailable
- I think I've tracked the problem down to the returnUrl parameter. If I remove it from the URL and reload the page tha...
- 19:48 Core Bug #17331: New Subcategory Returns Service Unavailable
- Some more information on this problem.
When in the Media -> File: List view there are seven icons for each file. ...
- 00:54 Core Bug #17331: New Subcategory Returns Service Unavailable
- "Is it possible to change the category for this issue?"
I should have been more precise. Since this error also occ...
- 00:07 Core Bug #17331: New Subcategory Returns Service Unavailable
- This looks like it may not be a DAM issue. I've discovered that I also get this error when creating a, "mail form", b...
- 02:56 Core Bug #17331: New Subcategory Returns Service Unavailable
- TYPO3: 4.1.1
- 02:53 Core Bug #17331 (Closed): New Subcategory Returns Service Unavailable
- If I click on a category folder in the and then choose "new subcategory" (URL #2) from the pop-up menu the page that ...
Also available in: Atom