has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-01-20
- Last connection: 2014-03-28
- PHP_CodeSniffer (Inactive Member, 2010-10-06)
Reported issues: 31
- 16:29 Base Distribution Task #53293 (Resolved): Typo in Sites Management > New Site
- When creating a new site in Sites Management it says:...
- 14:31 Core Bug #44571: FE pdf thumbnail generation fails
- Had the same problem and using the current 6-0 branch helped!
- 22:12 TYPO3.Setup Bug #41810 (Accepted): Symlinks don't work if open_basedir and suhosin is used
- I know, that doesn't belong in a bug report, but i first wanted to say Neos looks and feels AWESOME. Can't wait until...
- 22:01 Calendar Base Bug #32258 (Closed): ext_emconf limits to version 4.5.99 while release notes talk about 4.6 compa...
- I updated my TYPO3 installation to 4.6.1 and wanted to update the cal extension to 1.4.2.
It tells me it is only com...
- 15:00 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #11107: Table tx_blogexample_domain_model_administrator doesn't exist in TCA
- Yes i did and cleared cache and so on.
Now i removed the whole extension with its tables and added it again. Now all...
- 16:26 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #11107: Table tx_blogexample_domain_model_administrator doesn't exist in TCA
- Hello Basti,
yep, everything latest trunk (extbase, fluid, blog_example) only TYPO3 is the latest normal 4.4 relea...
- 15:06 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #11107: Table tx_blogexample_domain_model_administrator doesn't exist in TCA
- I meant database not backend, sorry.
- 14:50 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #11107 (Closed): Table tx_blogexample_domain_model_administrator doesn't exist in TCA
- While trying out the blog_example and importing the sample data by clicking on the link in the backend i get this:
- 11:26 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #11106 (Resolved): Unit-tests of viewhelpertests broken, because class Tx_Viewhelpertest_Sele...
- After checkout of the viewhelpertest from svn and trying then to run the unit tests with the phpunit extension i get ...
- 22:41 PHP_CodeSniffer Wiki edit: Subversion_structure__Checkout_our_codesniffs (#13)
- Following the given example folder structure, there was an "CodeSniffer" too much for the tests!
Also available in: Atom