has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-05-11
- Last connection: 2013-05-22
- YAML for TYPO3 (Leader, 2010-06-17)
Reported issues: 26
- 02:04 Formhandler Feature #47175 (New): second REQUIRED info is needed for HTML5
- for HTML5 forms (in this case with the YAML framework) we need an additional marker for "Required Fields"
- 19:12 forum.typo3.org Bug #44894 (Accepted): checkbox: Today's Messages
- I cant't uncheck the "Today's Messages" checbox.
it rechecks automaticly after 1 second...
- 08:42 Tweet This Bug #43087 (New): Fatal error: Allowed memory size...
- i tried this extension with TYPO3 4.5.21 but after installing
no new news (or edit it) is possible, because of:
- 17:35 powermail Bug #42796 (Resolved): DoubleoptIn doesn't work for me (v2.0.4)
- in an absolut downstripped TYPO3 4.7.4 Installation i could not get the DoubleOptIn to work...
In the usermail the i...
- 02:53 TEQneers SEO Enhancements Feature #41899 (New): useCanonical with stdWrap
- for setting a manual canonical tag for NEWS (ext:news) a stdwrap is here needed, because deactivating the canonical o...
- 02:44 TEQneers SEO Enhancements Feature #41898 (New): excluding robots from head
- it would be very usefull if meta tag robots could be excluded,
because from extbase extension you could set a meta t...
- 03:53 Extension news Bug #38720: news type "external url" should open in new window
- but if i have set config.extTarget = _blank (customers wish)
and this happend sitewide ok, it should also work in ne...
- 14:25 FE User Management Bug #40482 (Resolved): when using config.absRefPrefix ... wrong optIn Links
- when using this config option in a TYPO3 installation
the doubleOptIn Links are wrong like this:
- 21:54 Core Bug #39506: clear_cacheCmd produces empty log-entry if cacheCmd not set
- same problem in TYPO3 4.7.x
every modificaltions of a contentelement produces this log entry (don't know if the cach...
- 01:16 Grid Elements Feature #35670: Add flexform configuration as a file
With this solution in the trunk it only works when i put the FILE:fileadmin/... in the flexform field, but...
Also available in: Atom