has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on:
Reported issues: 6
- 16:24 Core Feature #18594: selected property of FORM has no stdWrap properties
- My current Typo3 version is 4.1.6
- 16:23 Core Feature #18594 (Closed): selected property of FORM has no stdWrap properties
- It would be nice if selected has stdWrap properties to have for example influence with .if to the selected entry.
- 13:15 Core Bug #18520: indexing of external files may be prevented by php's open_basedir restriction
- Oops part of sentence missing:
class.external_parser.php tries to check the existence * of external parsers * with i...
- 13:11 Core Bug #18520 (New): indexing of external files may be prevented by php's open_basedir restriction
- class.external_parser.php tries to check the existence with is_file(). This fails in my case because of an existing o...
- 19:08 Core Bug #17475: forceReturnPath in class.t3lib_htmlmail ignored
- Oops thanks for your hint and clarifying this!
- 18:33 Core Bug #17475 (Resolved): forceReturnPath in class.t3lib_htmlmail ignored
- If you set forceReturnPath in localconf.php
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['forceReturnPath'] = 'email@example.com';
it has no i...
- 10:46 Core Bug #16854 (Closed): Spellchecker split words at some special chars (e.g. german umlauts)
- If you try to spell-check the string "Salatköpfe", the spellchecker-popup regards the text as two individual words "S...
- 18:39 Core Bug #16677 (Closed): mainScript ignored in conjunction with simulateStaticDocuments
- Hello Typo3-Team!
If you set config.mainScript to something other than index.php and also use config.simulateStati...
- 14:19 Core Bug #15339 (Accepted): localization fails if content is moved from other language to default lang...
I copied a page from an old site to a new one, to have some initial content. The old site uses german as de...
Also available in: Atom