has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-08-04
- Last connection: 2013-05-22
Reported issues: 21
- 09:34 Core Bug #47211: ProcessedFile is persisted in sys_file as well
- guess target version should be 6.1.1 and 6.0.6
- 13:18 Core Bug #48098: Reversed order in sorting field in sys_file_reference compared to e.g. tt_content
- Altough it is not that important (not sure why that sorting is used), it is still the wrong order, and the sorting_fo...
- 09:51 Core Bug #48098: Reversed order in sorting field in sys_file_reference compared to e.g. tt_content
- Correction the sorting field is not used for the ordering of the images in the content element, sorting_foreign is, w...
- 09:34 Core Bug #48098 (Needs Feedback): Reversed order in sorting field in sys_file_reference compared to e....
- The sorting field in the sys_file_reference table used for the ordering of the images in the content elements is in t...
- 13:44 Core Bug #47692 (New): Changing the page header results in cache clears of all pages in the same direc...
- When changing fields of the page header (e.g. title) using the tce (process_datamap function) in an own extension, al...
- 15:47 Core Bug #47211: ProcessedFile is persisted in sys_file as well
- With 6.0.5rc1 still unreferenced sys_file entries. For a used image in a tt_content element I get entries in sys_file...
- 15:11 Core Bug #44454: pageNotFound_handling never happens
- Patch seems to work for me.
replaced getRootline in Typo3 6.0.4 with:
public function getRootLine($uid, $MP = '...
- 11:26 Core Bug #47272 (New): css_styled_content in Typo3 6.0 breaks imageheight
- When using more images in a column and adding a imageheight (Image Adjustments - Height (px)) parameter, the css_styl...
- 21:44 Core Bug #43725: Migrate all file relations from tt_content.image and pages.media / Memory size
- Same problem here, got a huge website with 200 GB of images in the uploaded folder. I run out of memory altough memor...
- 14:55 Core Bug #44539 (Closed): t3lib_cacheExceptions thrown when writing concurrently to db
- It looks like there is a problem with the default caching Backend. When I write to the db concurrently (e.g. with a e...
Also available in: Atom