has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on:
Reported issues: 49
- 21:24 Core Bug #19751: Strip uploaded images headers
- #0010025 is related to
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['GFX']['strip_generated_images'] = 1; // Strip image headers from Typo3 ge...
- 12:27 Core Feature #19748: ImageMagick generates larger than necessary files
- One space is missing, so the correct version is:
$cmdLine = $path.($gfxConf['strip_all_images'] ? ' -strip ' : ' '...
- 17:26 Core Bug #19751: Strip uploaded images headers
- Here is the code...
We are adding three configuration vars to localconf.php:
- 21:21 Core Bug #19751: Strip uploaded images headers
- Additional squizing:
- By Niels Frohling:
- 23:08 Core Bug #19751 (Closed): Strip uploaded images headers
- Images can hold miscellaneous information (profiles, comments) in its headers.
The idea is to introduce config opt...
- 18:40 Core Feature #19748 (Closed): ImageMagick generates larger than necessary files
- IM preserves image profile information unless '-strip' option is specified. More info:
- 12:47 Core Bug #18722 (Needs Feedback): "Broken rootline" error when creating new page in Draft
- When making new page in Draft Workspace using Wizard (New Record/Page(inside)/Click here for wizard), Typo3 always re...
- 10:39 Core Bug #18718 (Closed): Unreadable font in Admin panel
- Admin panel font in FE preview is unreadable.
- 00:20 Core Bug #18716 (Accepted): Acquired lock/Released lock entries in system log
- System log ($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['systemLog']) is full of entries like this:
27-04-08 18:34 - typo3: Locking [s...
- 17:26 Core Bug #17843 (Needs Feedback): Ignore & regenerate empty cache/images files
- When cache files (in typo3temp directory) are 0 size, Typo3 should ignore them and try to regenerate them.
Also available in: Atom