has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2013-05-20
Reported issues: 9
- 15:35 TemplaVoila Framework Feature #40488: Use oldStyleColumnNumber in ds files
- I think the files you referenced should be the .xml not .html. Which columns do you think should be referenced to whi...
- 19:06 Calendar Base Bug #36628 (Needs Feedback): Views with Sunday as start date not displaying all days in an event.
- Attached are screenshots illustrating the issue.
The event is set to run June 10 through June 16
If week start ...
- 01:30 Core Bug #22889: Rearrange before / after fields in 4.5
- Hi Christopher,
I saw your note asking for feedback on #0014735 about the before after fields. I setup a site usin...
- 22:20 Core Bug #23345 (Resolved): Link Browser adding spaces to file path and not saving path
- When using the link browser to create a link to a file, it is adding 3 spaces to the end of the path and because of t...
- 18:09 Core Bug #22890: Adjust Link field in General Tab of CE
- Much of the time it contains just page or CE ids, but if you are using an external link then it will show the entire ...
- 17:48 Core Bug #22890 (Closed): Adjust Link field in General Tab of CE
- I am suggesting an adjustment to what I see on the link filed in the general tab of a content element. See the attach...
- 17:31 Core Bug #22889: Rearrange before / after fields in 4.5
- After thinking a bit more, I think I have an even better arrangement for before and after fields. I have attached a r...
- 17:24 Core Bug #22889 (Closed): Rearrange before / after fields in 4.5
- I looked at the latest backend work on 4.4. I really like how it is looking but have one suggestion. In a content ele...
- 03:49 Core Feature #22482 (Closed): Request for GIFBUILDER breakWidth to accept data
- Currently the breakWidth property of GIFBUILDER only accepts integers as a value. It would be helpful for this to als...
- 03:38 Core Bug #22399: Gifbuilder using breakWidth/breakSpace: lineHeight depends on rendered text
- Yes. I have discovered the same issue. It creates a real problem with graphic headlines. Right now I am creating a co...
Also available in: Atom