has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2012-11-05
Reported issues: 5
- 22:21 Core Bug #23391: htmlArea RTE: Entering line breaks with Safari not possible in TYPO3 3.4.5
- I have tested your patch in Safari (and for safety in Firefox and Chrome)
Now it works fine for Safari 5 and TYPO3 4...
- 16:55 Core Bug #23392 (New): Entering line breaks in a blank RTE with Internet Explorer works not correctly
- The Problem shows in Internet Explorer 7 und 8 in
TYPO3 4.3.5 (rtehtmlarea 1.8.11) und TYPO3 4.4.2 (rtehtmlarea 2.0....
- 16:07 Core Bug #23391 (Resolved): htmlArea RTE: Entering line breaks with Safari not possible in TYPO3 3.4.5
- It's nearly the same like 0014830.
The Problem shows in Safari 5 in TYPO3 4.3.5 with the rtehtmlarea 1.8.11,
- 09:44 Core Bug #23019: ExtJS is not included when RTE is invoked by USER_INT frontend script
I use the Extension Calendar Base ( cal ). In this one I can reproduce the issue
"The editor is being l...
- 21:26 Core Bug #23045: Font Family and Font Size Dropdown boxes don't open
- Some news. I tested (see above ) on my localhost without any problems yesterday.
Now I tested this local Server over...
- 20:05 Core Bug #23045: Font Family and Font Size Dropdown boxes don't open
- I have the same problem. The problem is independent of clients (Linux,Windows, FF,IE7,IE8).
To find out more I test...
- 15:31 Core Bug #21854 (Closed): URL's with a very long Number in type returns a false Number in error message
- If a page-type (pageNum) doesn't exist I get an Error, that's okay
I get a ...
- 14:56 Core Bug #21852 (New): PageNotFound_handling works incorrectly
- When using
- default TYPO3 .htaccess file
- without 'simulate static documents' and
- without any additional exten...
- 13:37 Core Bug #21850 (Closed): Data type 'typeNumber' are not defined in TSref
- In TSref in section 7.5. "PAGE" I can find under the property 'typeNum' the data type 'typeNumber'.
In the section 1...
Also available in: Atom